Please also note the information for download.
As of: 04.11.2010Meet RETech at the ISWA
World Congress 2010 (Hamburg, 15th - 18th November 2010)
International waste management - developments, technologies, concepts
The ISWA World Congress 2010 is taking place in Hamburg, Germany, 15th - 18th November 2010. Academia and praxis
experts present a range of topics of sustainable development in our urbanized world and discuss them with other
experts and participants.
Within the framework of the congress, two sessions will be organized by the German Federal Ministry of the
Environment and RETech Initiative on Tuesday, 16th November, betzwwen 11 a.m. and 3 p.m. The sessions will cover
the following presentations:
- Circular Economy in China (Thomas Dorn, China)
- Improving the Market Access of Waste Management Enterprises in North Africa and the Middle East (Ludger
- Education Concepts for Developing and Emerging Countries – Modularized Lectures and On-the-job
Training (Tobias Bahr, Germany)
- Circular Economy in Germany: Achievements and Future Challenges (Vassilios Karavezyris, Germany)
- German GHG Mitigation Lighthouse Project MBT Plant Gaobeidian, PR China (Florian Koelsch, Germany)
- Sectoral Approaches in Solid Waste Management to Link Climate Change Mitigation and Development (Wolfgang
- Status and Perspectives of Waste Management in Arab Countries (Abdallah Nassour, Germany)
- Clean Development Mechanism – A Path to Sustainable Waste Management in Developing Countries?
(Maarten A. Siebel, Netherlands)
Please find the ISWA World Congress 2010 program for download below. atten zum Download. Register for the
congress at: www.iswa2010.org
Programmflyer ISWA World Congress 2010