The Environmental Technologies Export Initiative of the Federal Ministry for the Environment, Nature Conservation and Nuclear Safety (BMU), launched in 2016, aims to spread environmental technologies and thus make a concrete contribution to sustainable development and better living conditions in other countries. The environmental policy relevance of sustainable technologies should at the same time facilitate the export of German environmental experience and environmental technologies.
Environmental, climate protection and efficiency technologies open up great opportunities for German companies to establish themselves at international level and to open up sales markets worldwide.
The BMU's Environmental Technologies Export Initiative focuses on knowledge and technology transfer, particularly in the BMU's areas of competence. These include, for example:
- water and wastewater management,
- circular economy as well as waste and raw materials management,
- Resource efficiency,
- Wastewater and soil treatment,
- Sustainable or energy-saving construction and urban development,
- sustainable consumption,
- environmentally friendly mobility,
- Air pollution control.
RETech has/will carry out various projects together with cooperation partners within the framework of the BMU-funded "Export-initiative Environmental Technologies". These are presented on the following subpages:
- Conference - Circular Economy against Marine Litter 2019
- Country Porfiles 2017/2018
- Conference - Efficient Concepts for Solid Waste Management and Recycling with Integration of the Informal Sector
- Sustainable Waste Management and Recycling Concepts in Megacities
- Country Porfiles 2016
- Study Recycling and Recovery in the PR of China